Pandemic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---------- This is the forum of Pandemic Legion and Slayers Guild - We welcome you greatfully! ------------ If you are a guild or legion member please register under your in game name, so you will get the full expirince of the forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expirience items - Rankings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anlia
Admin
Anlia

Expirience items - Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Expirience items - Rankings   Expirience items - Rankings I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

In the pandora boxes you often have a chance of getting more exp as a gift! Which is great BUT to make it clear there is a big difference between the exp you get from the worst to the best item!

(best to worst)
Expirience items - Rankings The_co10Tyams' Tribute aka THE COOKIE if you get this F*** anyting lese COLLECT ITEM instantley
(the higher you lvl the more exp you get at lvl 78 you get 14mil exp just to make an example)

Expirience items - Rankings Exp_it10Namiyas Tribute very nice exp aswell, I don't complaint if I get this

Mithars Tribute Ok but not really worth it if there is any better item in the box try your luck!

Kayas Mercy aka "Try your Luck" (If you get this anything else would be better)

Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.co.uk

Expirience items - Rankings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemic Legion :: Information to get around :: Newbe Tutorials-
Jump to: