Pandemic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---------- This is the forum of Pandemic Legion and Slayers Guild - We welcome you greatfully! ------------ If you are a guild or legion member please register under your in game name, so you will get the full expirince of the forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+6
Jaxar
Qoradamus
JackMaestro
HarvestMoon
Liandra
Anlia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anlia
Admin
Anlia

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 am

Take a few minuts to Introduce yourself, name, age, living and stuff like that Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.co.uk
Liandra
Admin
Liandra

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Let me interduce myself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 am

Hi i am Liandra (Jolanda in reallife)

I am from the netherlands and am married, have a beautifull daughter her name is Angeldust in pandemic.
My age is to much too handle.
I like playing MMORPG at lot (maybe to much)

If u wanna know more, just ask.

I am 20 years plus 25 years of experiance

Greetings Liandra flower

My Skype is : jolanda.van.seeters

Last edited by Liandra on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Jackiii   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Yeahh whats up ^^^

Over here we got a boy at 16 years from DK.
He likes to play RPG Games And Counter Strike.

Thats all for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi im Jonatan From Denmark.
Im 30 years (old), im a student and i love mmorpg.
I spend as much time possible playing and enjoying the fun.
Im a serious player, and respect other ppl, i can be realy quiet for days,
if im in the "korean Farming" mode,
but dont be affraid to write me anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Anlia
Admin
Anlia

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hello Guys   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm

My name is Sally!
I live in Denmark, in Haderslev (not a permernant deal for me) I'm more of a city girl type I like to be close to stuff so I spend as little time moving as possible!

I have been playing kok3 for about 2months now, love the game my members and I'm excited to see where the game will take us! I hope it will take us far! (update: have played for 6 months now)

Else in IRL I go to school "the school of visual communication" and I love it! It is hard work but we have a lot of mini vacations aswell!

Things which might be good to know
My fav items is Tyam's Tribute reffed to as THE COOKIE and if I get it I'm very happy, and I'll forfill you with my joy aswell! n_____n
when I write PPPPPPPPPP it means participait (normally I can't spell it, and I'm not a big fan of typing fast) (and yes also now I had to google the damg word!)

Communications Skills
Joy: n__n
Omg: >_>
Crap: >.<
Exited: xD
Lost: oO or o_O?

Other games:
Minecraft (Char: Cavine) , Starcraft ll ((Zerg) Char: Cavine)), Eve online ((Caldari) Char: Cavine)) mm.

RANDOM PICS (because I can)

Introduce yourself Malu_p11Introduce yourself Wiked10
Malu my Cat Wiked my Chinchilla

Last edited by Anlia on Fri May 06, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.co.uk

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 am

Hey all,

Its me.

You want to know sth. about me?

Well their is only one thing u should know..

Anlia is mine afro

greetings
the noob one which is on fire Razz
Back to top Go down
HarvestMoon
Admin
HarvestMoon

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:07 am

In Game I am HarvestMoon in real life I am Wayne or my friends call me Wind

I am a gaming relic at 43

I have played many online games, been an admin or gm on a few came here to hide and make new friends.

Been playing 2 days now and think it has alot to offer so decided to stay

Don't say much til I get to know folks abit
Back to top Go down
http://whispersuponthewinds.weebly.com/index.html

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi all,

finally made myself to do it Smile

my real name is Adam, i am 31 and working as an architect (finished Academy of fine arts in Prague).

been playing lots of mmos, always looking for teamplay and pvp based ones.

I like this game a lot so far... Cool

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:48 am

hi people my name is Lora i am from USA NJ
i am 16 year old and this is probebly my first "virtual game"
and that's about it i gess Very Happy

i love this game its awsome
Back to top Go down
JackMaestro

JackMaestro

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:35 am

Hi People!!

You can call me Jackie or Jack. I'm from Malaysia! So excited to be a part of this group. 20 This year and growing. Hope to have fun with you all! Am studying Public Relation!
Back to top Go down
Qoradamus

Qoradamus

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi, My name's Ciaran, i'm 30 from Ireland.

having got rpg withdrawal symptoms due to SOE hacking...i really just stumbled in here...lol...think i've logged out once...

so far enjoying the whole experience..long may it continue.

i'm a guild leader in Pirates of the burning seas (more a recruiter than leader) so i'll have to drag my ass back there at some point as game is suffering post hacking fallout...

i also have a 52DK in Vanguard: Saga of heroes.

i'm sure like most of you, i'm a huge RPG'r...morrowind, oblivion, ME series, Fallout series (including originals) are my babies...ive also played AoC, EVE, SWG....dont get me started on SKYRIM 11.11.11..

Point of note...I'm profoundly hard of hearing, meaning can hear, but i have to lip-read...so Team speak is unlikely to be any use to me...but i'll give it a go at some point but need earphones first...

Look forward to seeing you all out there.

Q.

famous last words:

I LIKE BEER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaxar

Jaxar

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Cat   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Jaxar´s Library

introduce ourself huh? well...

My name is Rickard (like the ancient kings) and i live in Sweden, my last name will be a secret for now since its a unique name that my geandfather came up with and so far im the only Rickard with that last name in this world so i think you wont be having problems finding me Razz

I live in Skåne in the southern part of sweden, next to denmark and King of Kings 3 is my 43´rd mmorpg game that ive played, i get easily bored so i switch between the games from time to time, i started playing in march 2011 and this is the first time that i get to lvl 90, (my previous record was around lvl 60) i usually switch between the games once every second month or every 6 month but this is the first game that ive actually enjoyed this much (and its mostly because of you guys) so thanks!

my donation to the Legion is mostly detailed guides for newbies about questions or materials that they dont know about, ive linked FAQ to my e-mail so i know imediately when someone ask something or write something there (and it hasnt been used that much, you shouldnt be so shy...) so i can give you an answer within 24 hours if im not away on buissness or something like that : P

im happy to be able to assist if i can, im a Conjurer atm named Jaxar and im going for the Necromancer, im a Mob-Hunter and a really good one to add, so i can assist on hunts and runs, but when it comes to wars and pvp im as usefull as the 3´rd leg...

a piece of advice... im a little crazy, and its contagious.... so be careful...

Regards
Jaxar
Back to top Go down
Tatuin

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:53 pm

hi and Woohoo ,

Well im 42 and from Scotland , People call me Alec and well as other things lol

i live with my Wife and 2 Teenager Kids , so im glad to work as a chef in a Hotel , and i also love my Other Loved one

my two cars

Introduce yourself Mytwogirls.th

Back to top Go down
Mirajanez

Mirajanez

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: ^^ ^^ ^^   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 am

i got bored so i decided to make this

My real name is Kareen (common i know) I am a Jamaican and i like to play video games in general but kok3 is only my second mmorpg the first was Adventure Quest Worlds (i didnt really like it very much tho ppl were too unhelpful)
but i like it here so i think i'll hang out here for long time Very Happy I am a full time student so if i seem mean or bitchy at times its becuase of tests and such i may not mean what i say sometimes Very Happy

Things i hate: pink Rolling Eyes its a disgusting colour lol
Things i like: it varies really, depends on my mood

anything else u want to know feel free to ask me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vytautas

Vytautas

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: vytautas   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

hello i am vytautas syme i live in ireland i am 21 i was born in lithuania and i finishing school at the moment i have 1 year left

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask i will try to answer them all lol!
Back to top Go down
HarvestMoon
Admin
HarvestMoon

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 am

Introduce yourself 110731195522
Back to top Go down
http://whispersuponthewinds.weebly.com/index.html
TeddiGirl

TeddiGirl

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Teddi   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 am

Hi ^_^ Name's Jessica, I'm 21, I like bears, I <3 my boyfriend and my daughter. I like to draw...listen to music..swim when I can..ride my bike when it's nice outside...and of course I like to play games Razz If you want to know more about me...too bad, I don't feel like typing anymore. geek cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemic Legion :: General Information :: Welcome Channel-
Jump to: